Marsh Dweller

The Tomb is Empty

Kenya

Published by Carson Braswell under on 3:29 PM
Well the last few days have been pretty crazy and I havnt been able to update the blog, either the Internet isnt working or im just ehausted. Merry Christmas to you all and I miss everyone back home. Today was a really fun day we went to Pastor George's house for a Christmas meal, and there we Slaughtered a Goat (We video taped it!) Kenyanian families are awesome, the way that families interact is different than in the states. They sit around and eat until you can eat anymore and because there isnt a whole lot to do they sit around and talk. They also walk everywhere so they can eat as much as they want and won't get fat. Yesterday we went to an orphanage and it really was amazing. The kids kept touching paige and I hands and arms because the cant believe the color of our skin (white people are called "Muzungos"). But these kids were absolutely awesome. I would write more but I have to be up early and my Internet time is about to run out. Keep praying for us, mission trips arnt easy

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ December 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM

A week in and going strong!! You silly white kids are awesome! Stay strong and continue to depend solely on the Lord and pray for the power of the Spirit to do all things great and small! Love and prayers.
Brittany

Post a Comment

 

My World

My World
Peyto Glacier

My Best Friends

My Best Friends
Billy, Me, Brett, and Kyle

What Up?

My photo
To figure me out its quite easy, I love God and the outdoors! I was born dead covered with sin but my savior and redeemer Jesus Christ the Nazarene washed away my sin, and gave me eternal life through the precious gift of Grace, by willingly giving himself up as the ultimate sacrifice on a cross. He has given me the ability to worship him through the outdoors. I love mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, and backpacking! One thing that gets my blood rushing is packing up the truck and getting out of town!

Friends