Marsh Dweller

The Tomb is Empty

Rain+Bible+Coffee=Great Day!

Published by Carson Braswell under on 5:14 PM
So I got one of these Blog things! I have never done this before so we will see how it goes. You are probably wondering why the title of my page says Marsh Dweller, well I was trying to come up with a creative title so... I googled the meaning of my name and this certain website stated that the name Carson means "the son of a marsh dweller!" Welcome to my life a Marsh Dweller! Well I'm sitting here at the Daily Grind coffee house drinking their house blend trying to figure out how in the world I'm going to pass my political science test tomorrow morning. Please keep my grades in your prayer as well as every other college student taking finals this week. We are all pretty much freaking out! I never really understood test anxiety until this semester and I have been told that it doesn't get much better. Yesterday I read 2 Peter and was slightly confused. God is sovereign!   

1 comments:

Tricia said... @ May 7, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Hey, Carson! I just prayed that you would be released from test anxiety. It's fear, and God tells us not to fear. Easier said than done, but trust him with ALL things, even those finals!

What confused you about 2 Peter?

Mrs. P. (also known as Emily's mom!)

Post a Comment

 

My World

My World
Peyto Glacier

My Best Friends

My Best Friends
Billy, Me, Brett, and Kyle

What Up?

My photo
To figure me out its quite easy, I love God and the outdoors! I was born dead covered with sin but my savior and redeemer Jesus Christ the Nazarene washed away my sin, and gave me eternal life through the precious gift of Grace, by willingly giving himself up as the ultimate sacrifice on a cross. He has given me the ability to worship him through the outdoors. I love mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking, and backpacking! One thing that gets my blood rushing is packing up the truck and getting out of town!

Friends